Microsoft Excel 2010 Explained
BP 726 - Price £9.99
Noel Kantaris & Phil Oliver
One of over 90 books by Noel Kantaris and Phil Oliver, published
by Bernard Babani (publishing) Ltd.
If you want to get up and running as soon as possible with Microsoft
Excel 2010, then this is the book for you; no previous knowledge is
The book explains:-
- What hardware specification you need to run the package, how
to install it, how to become familiar with the Excel environment and how to
benefit from the built-in Help system.
- How to use the new Ribbon interface, build up simple spreadsheet
examples, edit entries, format cells and ranges and save and open workbooks.
- How to enhance a worksheet using styles, how to use headers
and footers, how to generate and use 3-dimentional worksheets, how to link
them together and how to create and add graphs to a workbook, edit, preview
and print the result.
- How to design and build a database management system, how
to manage conditional rules and how to set up and query a database.
- How to use Formula Auditing, the Watch Window, What-if Analysis,
Goal Seek, What-if Data Tables, the Solver and how to manage What-if Scenarios.
- How to share information with other applications by linking,
embedding and using hyperlinks, and how to use Excel to publish data on the
- How to create and edit simple recorded macros and how to
use Excel's inbuilt functions.
This book is an indispensable companion to anyone using Excel
2010 for the first time or who may have used a previous version. It is suitable
for readers of all abilities and will also act as an invaluable reference long
after you have mastered the program.
Book List | The Authors